Thursday, November 26, 2009

HAPPY THANKSGIVING

This was our Thanksgiving feast. Everything is the same as last year (recipes already posted.) Except the gravy. I, actually, made gravy. I have never been able to make gravy but this year I conquered it.


GRAVY:
  • pan drippings
  • broth from giblets and neck
  • 1 can chicken broth
  • WONDRA gravy flour or regular flour
  • salt and pepper to taste
Boil giblets and neck in water. In a saucepan add pan drippings, broth from giblets, chicken broth, flour. Stir and simmer until thickened. Add seasoning. Pour through strainer to remove any lumps.
  • *PAN DRIPPINGS AND GIBLET BROTH WAS ABOUT 4 CUPS.

0 comments:

Not all recipes are originals created by me. They are just recipes that I have enjoyed and want to share with others. However, I may have adjusted recipes according to my taste.