Thursday, May 19, 2011

ARTICHOKE LEMON PESTO



1 14oz. can artichoke hearts, drained
1/2 c. freshly grated Parmesan cheese
1/2 c. pine nuts
zest of 1 medium lemon
juice of 1 medium lemon
2 cloves garlic, peeled
1/2 c. good quality olive oil
pinch or two of salt

Add artichoke hearts, pine nuts, lemon juice, zest, garlic and salt to a food processor. Pulse about 10-12 times until the ingredients come together, but are not completely smooth. Pour the olive oil into the paste in a steady stream while pulsing until it comes together into a thick paste. Store into fridge until ready to use.

I mixed it with cooked spaghetti and served with crusty bread.

recipe from the thenaptimechef.com

0 comments:

Not all recipes are originals created by me. They are just recipes that I have enjoyed and want to share with others. However, I may have adjusted recipes according to my taste.