Tuesday, December 13, 2011

SLOW COOKER BUFFALO CHICKEN CHILI


Ingredients:
2 chicken breasts (cooked & shredded or raw & whole)
1/2 bottle (I used 6 -8 oz.) of Frank's Buffalo Sauce
1 (15.5oz) can (I used 2) beans (garbanzo, black, pinto, whatever!)
1 large sweet onion, chopped
2 (15oz) cans tomato sauce
1 can cream-style corn
1 cup salsa
2 jalapenos, chopped (seeds left in if you like the heat!)

I added cornstarch mixed with cold water to thicken it.


Directions:
Dump everything into the crockpot & stir well. Cook on low 8-10 hours. If your chicken is raw when you put it in, take it out after about 8 hours, shred it up and then stir it back in to the chili.

Serve with shredded cheese, sour cream if you'd like, and lots of crackers and celery!


RECIPE FROM: www.sweetannas.com Andrew's Slow Cooker Buffalo Chicken Chili Recipe

0 comments:

Not all recipes are originals created by me. They are just recipes that I have enjoyed and want to share with others. However, I may have adjusted recipes according to my taste.