Tuesday, July 29, 2008

COOL 'N CREAMY YOGURT PIE


This is a recipe I found from cool whip. It is a very simple, inexpensive cool treat for those hot summer months. It is also low in calories and fat.

2 containers (6 oz. each) strawberry nonfat yogurt
2 cups thawed cool whip fat free whipped topping (1 - 8 oz. container)
1 ready to use reduced fat graham cracker crumb crust (6 oz.)

Spoon yogurt into bowl. Fold in whipped topping gently until well blended. Spoon into crust. Freeze 2 hours or until pie is firm enough to hold its shape when cut into slices. Store leftover pie in refrigerator.
The picture doesn't do it justice. It turns out a really pretty pastel pink. I think I will try this recipe with other flavors of yogurt, as well.

serves: 8
calories: 140
fat: 4.5 g

recipe from www.coolwhip.com

0 comments:

Not all recipes are originals created by me. They are just recipes that I have enjoyed and want to share with others. However, I may have adjusted recipes according to my taste.