Thursday, July 31, 2008

DOGGY PUMPKIN MUFFINS



My dogs love, love, love these muffins. They are healthy and the pumpkin helps aide in proper digestion. I got this from an animal show from t.v. about 20 yrs. ago.


DRY INGREDIENTS:
2 cups flour (white or wheat)
1 cup rolled oats (quick cook)
1/2 tablespoon cinnamon
1/2 tablespoon baking powder
1/2 teaspoon baking soda
1/4 teaspoon salt

WET INGREDIENTS:
4 eggs
1 15oz. canned pumpkin (100% pure pumpkin)
1 tablespoon vanilla
2/3 cup canola oil

Mix wet ingredients with dry ingredients. Spray a mini muffin pan with cooking spray and spoon batter into muffin pan. Bake in a 350 degree oven for 15 - 20 minutes.

small dog: 1 muffin daily
medium dog: 2 muffins daily
large dog: 3 muffins daily

0 comments:

Not all recipes are originals created by me. They are just recipes that I have enjoyed and want to share with others. However, I may have adjusted recipes according to my taste.