Wednesday, July 16, 2008

ORZO PASTA SALAD

This is a really simple dish to prepare. It is good as a side salad or as a main dish for those hot summer nights. My husband gives this recipe a big thumbs up.



orzo pasta
feta cheese crumbles (any flavor)
black olives - sliced
pine nuts - toasted
sundried tomatoes - slivered or chopped small
fresh basil leaves - torn into strips
olive oil

All ingredients are according to taste. Add as much as you like or as little as you like.

Cook pasta according to package. Drain and put into a large mixing bowl. Add the rest of the ingredients and mix together. Best when served cold.

0 comments:

Not all recipes are originals created by me. They are just recipes that I have enjoyed and want to share with others. However, I may have adjusted recipes according to my taste.