Thursday, November 27, 2008

GREEN BEAN CASSEROLE


This is just your typical green bean casserole that you can get off of any green bean can or cream of mushroom can or durkee onion container. I just through in a can of artichoke hearts. It gave it a little extra something.


3/4 cup milk
10 3/4 oz. can cream of mushroom soup
2- 14 1/2 oz. can cut green beans, drained
1 1/3 cup french fried onions, like durkee or frenches
1 can of artichoke hearts
pepper to taste


Reserve 2/3 fried onions on the side. Mix everything else together and put in a casserole dish. Bake 30 minutes at 350 degrees or intil hot. Place reserved onions on top and bake 5 more minutes or until golden.

0 comments:

Not all recipes are originals created by me. They are just recipes that I have enjoyed and want to share with others. However, I may have adjusted recipes according to my taste.