Friday, December 25, 2009

FIRESIDE POPOVERS WITH BRIE


2 eggs
1 c. all purpose flour
1 c. milk (I use skim)
1 tsp. sugar
1/2 tsp. salt
1/2 lb. brie cheese, cut into 24 cubes

Prheat oven to 45o degrees. Grease a 24 mini muffin pan. Beat eggs slightly in medium bowl. Beat in flour, milk, sugar and salt just until smooth. Fill cups 2/3 of the way. Bake 5 minutes.

Reduce heat to 350 degrees. Bake about 10 minutes longer or until crusty and golden. Cut a small slit in tops of each and insert chunck of cheese . Bake 5 minutes. Serve immediately.

Next time I think I may add some seasoning to batter and try another cheese, as well.
Recipe adapted from: Betty Crocker

0 comments:

Not all recipes are originals created by me. They are just recipes that I have enjoyed and want to share with others. However, I may have adjusted recipes according to my taste.