Sunday, July 1, 2012

CINNAMON ROLL WAFFLES


ingredients:
I can of store bought cinnamon rolls with cream cheese frosting.


cream cheese syrup recipe:

cream cheese frosting (from cinnamon roll can)
1 tablespoon corn syrup
1 tablespoon water


 Spray waffle maker.  Place cinnamon rolls on and  cook until light goes off a the waffles are cooked through.  Make sure you close the waffle maker completely.  I locked it closed so the waffle maker would smash the cinnamon rolls.
 Mix together the frosting and the corn syrup.  Add water 1 tablespoon at a time until the syrup reaches the desired consistency.  Drizzle over hot waffles.

Recipe from:http://www.ladybehindthecurtain.com

0 comments:

Not all recipes are originals created by me. They are just recipes that I have enjoyed and want to share with others. However, I may have adjusted recipes according to my taste.